The Detritovore brings SwiftCarbon technology to the dirt. Sharing design features and construction technology with the Ultravox, the Detritovore is every inch a SwiftCarbon frame. Box section tubes with a mixture of T800, T1000 and MR40 carbon filaments deliver a frame weight +/- 1,100g (size S frame). The Detritovore is designed around 29in wheels for fast rolling performance, with intelligently designed geometry to maintain agile, racey handling.
We’ve packed the Detritovore with intelligent details, like the interchangeable rear dropouts for conventional 10mm axles or the X12 through-axle system. A PressFit 30 bottom bracket (BB) shell can take all current BB standards. And while the Detritovore is designed for a 100mm fork, we’ve built the smallest size for an 80mm fork to keep the front end as low as possible over the big front wheel, giving the optimum riding position for shorter riders.
Taut and lively, the Detritovore is a racing machine that’s so much fun to ride, you’ll want to be on it all day.
To bring this all to life please check out the following video link Swift Carbon Detritovore 29′er
- Box profile down tube, head tube and chainstays work together for frame stiffness under power
- Interchangeable rear dropouts for conventional QR axles or X12 through-axles
- Internal cable routing
- Slender seat stays add rear-end comfort
- Full carbon PressFit 30 bottom bracket shell
- Direct Mount front derailleur gives more design freedom with tube shapes
- 75mm wide chainstays give clearance for large tyres
- Minimal paint and graphics to save weight
- 29inch wheels
- Optimised geometry
- Full carbon press-fit bottom bracket
- Built for maximum power transfer
- Interchangeable rear dropout system
- High-modulous carbon filament frame