In the words of Swift Carbon… The 2013 Ultravox RS-1 brings even higher performance but at a more accessible price. With tweaked tube profiles and high-modulus T700 and T800 carbon filaments in crucial parts of the frame, the Ultravox RS-1 is stiffer than ever while maintaining its ride quality. We’ve even reduced the amount of paint on the frame and redesigned the decals for minimum weight. And we’ve made it more affordable too.
Big, square-section tubes, an oversized PF30 bottom bracket shell and deep chainstays ensure maximum stiffness for power delivery, while slimline seatstays and our intelligent carbon layup give comfort at the same time. And there’s clearance for 25mm tyres if you’re racing or riding on poor surfaces.
The Ultravox RS-1 is ultralight (+/- 6.5kg for our size S frame, SRAM Force-equipped complete bike package) and as fast and agile as you’d expect. Yet it’s forgiving too, both in terms of ride comfort and stability. Whether you’re racing or just riding fast for the hell of it, the RS-1 will flatter your efforts.
To bring this all to life please check out the following video link to the Swift Carbon UltraVox RS1
- Frame weight +/- 1050g (size S frame)
- Full carbon PF30 bottom bracket (BB) shell – compatible with all BB standards
- Asymmetric seat tube and chainstays maximise stiffness without compromising chainring and tyre clearance
- Box-section head tube, down tube and bottom bracket boost power transfer
- Slimline seatstays improve comfort
- New lower price
- UCI approved
- Built for maximum power transfer
- BB30 bottom bracket
- High-modulous carbon filament frame
- Refined decals to reduce weight