In the words of Swift Carbon…We want to make the best frame we can. The Ultravox Ti is it. New for 2013, the Ultravox Ti takes everything that’s great about the Ultravox RS-1 and improves it. The Ultravox Ti is completely re-engineered, maintaining the RS-1′s renowned handling, comfort and stiffness while cutting frame weight to +/- 900g (size S frame). To achieve this, we looked at every aspect of the frame, refining our carbon layup, tube profiles and moulding processes for maximum control over how much material goes where.
To shed those final few grammes, there’s no paint at all on the Ultravox Ti and only minimal graphics. The frame is protected by a semi-matt clearcoat finish that adds just 37g to the weight. The result? Our complete bike, with SRAM Red components and our own Trillium full carbon clincher wheels, comes in at +/- 5.83kg (size S frame).
With all the stiffness and ride quality of the RS-1 at a lower weight, the Ultravox Ti represents continuous improvement in action. It’s simply better.
To bring this all to life please check out the following video link Swift Carbon UltraVox Ti
- Frame weight +/- 900g (size S frame)
- 12% Extra Mitsubishi-Rayon 40 and Toray 1000 High Modulus carbon fibre
- Full carbon PF30 bottom bracket (BB) shell – compatible with all BB standards
- Asymmetric seat tube and chainstays maximise stiffness without compromising chainring and tyre clearance
- Box-section head tube, down tube and bottom bracket boost power transfer
- Slimline seatstays improve comfort
- UCI approved
- Stiff, responsive racing machine
- Sub-900 gram frame
- BB30 bottom bracket
- High-modulous carbon filament frame
- Built for maximum power transfer